Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The other kind of carving

Carving wood or carving turkey, which is best? They both require patience and a sharp knife. Wood lasts longer, that's for sure!

Our Thanksgiving turkey comes from a little farm just down the road, and is never frozen. It's tasty, local,and big enough to last a good long time. I'm looking forward to weeks of turkey sandwiches, salads, soup, and more. I've sharpened the knives to a hair-popping edge, and am ready to go.

This year I'm giving thanks to God for so many things. My carvings are in the hands of those who appreciate the work, I have a beautiful and loving fiancé, a wonderful family, and more friends than I deserve or can count.


May those who read this have as much and more to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments:

Post a Comment